30th Pan-African Anniversary.
The Pan Africa Education Study Circle has been a project in Kenya supported by the Swedish Trade Union Confederation (LO-TCO) in conjuction with the Central Organization of Trade Unions, Kenya.
The specific aim of educating workers is to:
- To provide opportunity to express and share their experience and roles both in the trade unions and society.
- To improve the knowledge and ability to union members
- To develop a sense of solidarity
- Prepare members for future leadership
- To stimulate independent thinking and analytical skill.
- Organize and recruiting of members.