The Central Organization of Trade Unions – Kenya (COTU-K) is currently hosting delegation of Trade Unionist from China. The delegation is from Hainan Federation of Trade Unions and its lead by its Executive Vice Chairman Bro. Wan Quan. The rest of the delegation includes;
- Gao Guanghui – Vice Inspector, Hainan Federation of Trade Unions.
- Mr. Wang Yeji Deputy Director of the Standing Committee of Qionghai Municipal People’s Congress; Chairman of Qionghai Federation of Trade Unions.
- Mr. Zeng Lingyong – Deputy Director of the Standing Committee of Tunchang Municipal Municipal People’s Congress, Chairman of Tunchang Federation of Trade Unions.
- Ms. Chen Yaping – Department Head of Women Staff Members of from Hainan Federation of Trade Unions
- Ms. Yanh=g Qiuhong – International Department Staff of from Hainan Federation of Trade Unions
While receiving the delegation the Secretary General of COTU-K Bro. Francis Atwoli observed that he started traveling to China 30 years ago and that Kenya Trade Union Movement has a long and strong relationship with their counterparts from China. He reminded the delegation that they are always welcomed not just for official work but also to enjoy the war hospitality that Kenya and COTU-K has to offer.